Blauer BLITZ® 8" WATERPROOF BOOT
Blitz® is the ultimate in public safety footwear, combining modern lightweight boot technology with the patented BOA® lacing system. BOA makes zippers and traditional laces obsolete, while allowing a perfect dialed in fit throughout the shift. Blitz is featherweight for an all leather boot. It uses premium waterproof treated full grain leather and suede that will stand up to the elements, take a mirror shine, and keep you looking professional. The advanced Waterproof waterproof membrane will keep your feet comfortable and dry. A supportive rubber heel cage adds durability for quick kick removal and enhances ankle stability. Blitz feels like no other lightweight boot in the world. The compression molded EVA midsole and molded polyurethane insole with GEL heel cushion mean extra comfort during long shifts. Puncture resistant midsole board keeps your feet protected from nails and other debris when and where you need it. The outsole is unique. Crafted from carbon and rubber it grips wet or dry pavement equally and was designed for long hours of driving comfort. This is truly the ultimate public safety boot. Wear Blitz and you'll never wear another one.
Key Features of Blitz:
- BOA lacing system provides quick donning and doffing, is engineered for adjustable comfort and performance. The braided stainless steel cable and BOA parts are guaranteed.
- Puncture resistant midsole board keeps feet protected on all terrain
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to provide support and comfort all day long
- Waterproof waterproof membrane and waterproof materials withstand the element
- No side zippers to break
- Waterproof membrane blocks water from coming in while still letting perspiration out
- Premium black waterproof full grain leather and suede with polishable toe
- Wrap around rubber cage for heel protection and ankle stability
- Padded tongue and upper for support, protection, and comfort
- Anti-odor and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar in the rear for driving comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with GEL heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- True 8" boot height
- Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound for all day comfort
- Integrated ESS shank for stabilization and fast roping
- Oil and slip resistant carbon rubber blend
- Blauer's hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip on and off the pavement
- Fence climbing grooves in the toe
- Four way radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort
The Blauer's spent a great deal of time talking to YOU about what you wanted in a public safety boot. Then we took cues from the best aspects of each footwear industry, and combined them to create a evolution in public safety footwear. From tennis, to performance driving and snow sports, we took best in practice features and combined them to create a unique from the ground up public safety boot. The integrated BOA lacing system provides the user with a quick, easy and reliable way to get their boots on and off. But better than that with a quick turn of the wheel you are locked in and ready to perform at your best. Blauer's Hybrid outsole is the ultimate combination of stability, traction and comfort for any situation and the puncture resistant midsole board just above it keeps your feet protected from nails and other debris when you need it. This is truly the boot that broke the mold.