The F1 Universal Fire Vest is a complete solution for the demanding conditions our first responders face every day while maintaining the same level of protection as law enforcment. The F1 is designed for Fire and EMS personnel as a ONE SIZE FITS ALL vest, alleviating the need to make sure you have properly sized vests for every fire/paramedic. With lightweight Level IIIa NIJ Certified ballistics, 7inch ballistic cummerbund, and front/back 10x12 pockets for optional rifle plates, this vest provides ultimate protection to fire/rescue upon entering warm/hot zones to triage victims while LE clears the scene of an active shooter. The F1 colors and design were based on Firefighters turn out gear and made specifially without molle to maintain identity in the field as a medical response team and not LE, as this could confuse an armed suspect looking for an easy target. Instead, the F1 comes standard with a large front pocket for an IFAC or any other medical equiptment, an optional radio pouch can be made within the pocket as well.
• Fully adjustable and padded shoulder strap utilizing closed cell foam for maximum comfort and adjustability.
• Front & rear pocket accommodates both full size and shooters cut Level III or IV hard armor plates (8”x10” or 10”x12”) available
• Large Front Utility pocket with hook & loop closure
• One size fits all with 360⁰ of 3M reflective tape to make you more visible
• Reinforced drag handle
• Large loop area on front/back for ID placards
• Colors: Black (BLK), Red (RED) Yellow (YEL), Tan (TAN) and Navy(NVY)