The First Responder Shield™ is designed and manufactured in the USA according to strict quality guidelines using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and processes. Built to exceed military and law enforcement standards the FRS™ is top-of-the-line when it comes to weight, performance, and cost. FRS Shields are designed to withstand ballistic and shrapnel threats of all types based on level of protection.
Ballistic Shields can be used in a variety of operations from First Response Active Shooter to full Tactical Operations and are versatile to help improve chances of high velocity handgun (FRS IIIA™) and rile threats (FRS III™) when deployed by operators from military, law enforcement and other security personnel. FRS Shields are designed for safety, coverage, protection, maneuverability and tactical advantage. The ambidextrous lightweight handle allows use of either arm with various grip options, enhancing tactical movements and longer use without fatigue. FRS Shields are designed with the operator in mind when it comes to a quick and reliable solution for tactical operations.
The FRS Ballistic Shield™ is NIJ 0108.01 independently tested and is designed to defeat Level IIIA threats from handgun rounds (FRS IIIA), and/or Level III threats from rifle rounds (FRS III). The FRS™ is an UHMWPE based material layup.
- Protection: Level IIIA and III Stand Alone
- Multi-hit capability (NIJ 0108.01)
- Thinness: Thinness IIIA – .50” and III – 1.25”(inches)
- Exterior Cover: 1000D & 500D Cordura®, Textured Nylon (Removable & Washable cover)
- Lightweight ergonomically designed ambidextrous handle and Quick Release Shoulder Strap
- Front Velcro strip for ID Patch placement
- Level IIIA 6lbs – 16lbs/Level III 17lbs – 45lbs
|| Weight (IIIa/III)
|16 x 29
||6 / 17
|20 x 34
||8 / 35
|24 x 36
||11 / 32
|24 x 48
||15 / 42
|24 x 51
||16 / 45