ROCKY 1ST Med Waterproof Duty Boot
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
PR footwear reduces the possibility of sharp objects (nails, glass or metal) penetrating through the outsole causing injury to the foot. Protection is provided by a steel or puncture resistant material imbedded in the insole of the footwear.
Rocky® Waterproof construction insures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Inside side zipper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Reflective highlights
- Lenzi puncture-resistant plate
- Carbon fiber protective toe cap
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Full-grain leather and CORDURA nylon
- 8 Inches in height
- Slip-resistant rubber/EVA outsole
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10